Thursday, June 10, 2010

.......Summer

So im not sure why I started this...It was pretty much an impulse thing. Anyway, heres a couple things that are going on in my life so far.

1. Japan
I'm leaving June 14th, and am staying there till around July 20th. Much ramen will be eaten, and much weight will be gained....... Seriously though, I'm gonna try to get into a jogging routine while there to at least maintain my semi-overweight bodily state. I also want to buy a bike while there. I thought about getting membership to a gym, but its craaazy expensive and not worth it for just one month.

2. Driving School
My first class was actually yesterday. While all my friends go to their summer school drivers ed classes, I go to this ghetto place near njiya market and fedex/kinkos. At least the instructor is funny. The class dispersion is pretty chill too. Each unit is self contained so you can go in any order for the ten sessions that they have. I plan on going to a couple before I leave for Japan, finishing up the rest when I come back.

Yeah thats pretty much it. Because of vacation, I pretty much just chill at home unless somebody calls me up to hang out or something. Lol having no school makes me realize how pitiful my social life is.
Goodbye for now. I hope I continue this................

1 comment:

  1. Haha James Have Fun And I Bet Your Gonna Check Your Airsofts/Gas As Well Haha

    ReplyDelete