Friday, October 15, 2010

REDLINE

Today I went to Dole theaters for the premiere of Redline, a Japanese racing anime movie. I first saw the trailer for it a couple months back while I was still in Japan. At the time I was like "meh I dont like the art" so I had no intention of seeing it. It just so happened though, that the Hawaii International Film Festival is currently taking place. And whadya know, Redline was in the lineup. One of my friends apparently liked the trailer and said that he was gonna go see it, so I said to hell with the art and went to see it. My impression? EPIC. It was funny, touching, and most of all fast. Even though the whole thing was around 2hrs 30mins, it felt like a car just blew by. I definitely recommend it. If you were expecting a synopsis too bad. Im lazy lol. Go to imdb or wikipedia.

In other news, my fall break is drawing to a close. All in all its been good, but what I regret is that I never really had the time to just sleep in and wake up when I felt like it. I always had something I had to do whether it be bowling practice or meeting up with friends, etc. I dread going back to school, but I know all good things come to an end at one point or another. Life just keeps moving like a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment