Sunday, August 1, 2010

Long Time no Post


So I know I havent posted anything for a pretty long while now, but I assure you, it's only because of my laziness. Basically to cut a long story short, I finally got to Akihabara for some serious shopping, and got all the stuff that was asked of me by my friends. Then for the last few days of my trip I just cruised around and got some new glasses, shoes, etc. On June 24, I got on a plane and headed back to ghetto old Hawaii, USA. The past few weeks have been generally good, and I just recently purchased a fixed gear bike off of craigslist for a steal price. Hopefully I'll consistently ride it so that my weight problem will be gradually curbed. lol. School starts on August 3, which is the day after tomorrow. I have a mixed feeling of dread/excitement as I type this, because it will be awesome to meet my friends, but I realize that I havent done ANY summer homework. FML. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment