Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outrage Fail

So today I decided that I wanted to go and watch this new movie called Outrage. It has Beat Takeshi in it as well as several other "menancing" actors who have been cast for evil or Yakuza type roles in other films. The thing is, I had gone to sleep at 4am that morning. I ate, got on the train, etc., but in the end I didn't make it. I ended up killing time by hanging around Shibuya. What a loser. Hopefully tomorrow I can make this movie excursion happen.

In the evening before dinner, I went to a local Blockbuster-ish place called Tsutaya to rent some DVD's. The reason they're different is because they're more of a Blockbuster-Barnes & Nobles hybrid, selling manga, magazines, novels, CD's, etc. in addition to DVD's. I picked up Oceans 13 and Smokin Aces 2. Hopefully they're not that bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment